DFG
DFG  

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Shout Box   
DFG
DFG  

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Event Calendar
DFG
DFG  
August 2017
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  
No events today.
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Survey   
DFG
DFG  
Should we keep the BBC up and running?

Yes, I find it useful
No, there's no need

Results
Polls

Votes 27
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Hackers Beware   
DFG
DFG  
You have been warned!
We have caught 57 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm)
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG DFG DFG
DFG Blaster Builders Club :: View topic - INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old

Search for at
Blaster Builders Club Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 blaster building with EVA foam Blaster Building Rothgar68 8 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am
Rothgar68 View latest post
 Anovos TK Armor Build Models & Armor Rothgar68 13 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am
 Original designs. Off-Topic Discussion Davemcd 0 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 pm
Davemcd View latest post
 Rebel pilot helmet from EVA foam. Models & Armor Rothgar68 4 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 am
 1st time blaster build Blaster Building ML-1123 1 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:00 am
 Intro Off-Topic Discussion pauliemcg 1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 am
INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Blaster Builders Club Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DustyDave

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:51 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

DustyDave from Vancouver Island here... just purchased my first TK armor kit and am a tad overwhelmed at all the work I have in store Smile
My brother and I have access to a state of the art machine shop and are looking to build us a couple of blasters to compliment our shiny new armor!!
Sure hope the info here can make our quest a little easier than we first anticipated!!
P-Rex

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:15 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi everyone,  My name is Patrick.  I have just finished building my TD and now I am in the process of submitting my application to the 501st.  I am also in the process of building a ESB Tk and now I need an E-11.  I will need all the help I can get.  I think this site is awesome!!!
daredevil

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi i'm wayne from the uk I am going to try my first prop build a blaster hoping for help and advice looking forward to chatting with you all and learning thanks. Very Happy
trooper96

Chief
Chief

usa.png

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Bryan from Ninety Six, SC, USA. Yes, a town with a number for a name whose history dates back to the early 1600's. Saw Star Wars as a kid in '77 and have been a fan ever since. I owned many toys in my youth, but now would like to build this E11. Looking forward to the challenge.
tk7475

uk.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
Phil here from the UK. Have been an active member of the 501st for 6.5 years and have a cleared Stormtrooper, Gunner and Crewman. Thought i'd pop over as after doing a few builds, Hasbro conversions and resin moulds I thought I would look at a pipe build.
cheers
danny19980128

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi i'm Daniel, and i'm from the United States, Florida and I want to build my own E-11 blaster.
scoutrooper

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Scoutrooper here, going to build my first PVC E-11.
cdn_fanboy

canada.png

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:26 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi Everyone.

I have just started my journey building an ANH-Stunt TK armor and I came across this website from a friend who is also building a TK armor. I have looked into getting the full Doopy Doo kit but now I am looking at building my own with the use of PVC piping as I work in the plumbing industry and have access to this pipe. So I was told this was the place to find the best templates/blueprints for my PVC build. I look forward to hearing from everyone on here and see what kind of builds take place on here.

Bryan.
TerrorFirma

australia.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Howdy from Brisbane Australia, another Redback member and avid minim of Pew Pew worship:)

Terror
cadeus

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hello, everyone.  My name is Ben, and after two years of researching... and drooling, I am finally taking the leap into the 501st.  I found this website in one of the threads at whitearmor.net .  I will get my ATA armor around Monday, and I have a lot to do, and so I have joined you.  So far, so good.  I am really happy with this community.  I'm glad to be here! Smile
Yngel

norway.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Greetings from Norway! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an educator, maker space developer, maker and tinkerer at a Norwegian science centre, and a former science and maths teacher. After assembling a stormtrooper armour for work I decided that we needed something better than a Hasbro toy blaster with a shoddy paint job to do it justice. So I started looking for reference material for making 3D printed and laser cut E11 details for a pipe build, and I stumbled upon this place. Much inspiration and awesome builds in here. I'm glad this place exists. So far I've designed a laser cut grip, and an M38 scope, a curved clip and the T-tracks for 3D printer. I'm planning on uploading the files to thingiverse when I know that they work. The ones I've printed so far works well, but I'm still adding details. It'll probably take some time, as I'm using the free version of Sketchup on what little spare time I have. I'll keep you updated, if there's anyone in here who's interested. Any feedback would be useful.  Smile
Tyranneix

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Tyranneix from Florida.  TD8732 in the 501st Legion.  Looking to build sandy weapons...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tyranneix
d_jedi1

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi everybody! My name is Richard and I've been building various props(models/action figures) off and on over the years. I recently started adding to my collection/display again and wanted to build a few blasters.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Blaster Builders Club Forum Index ->  Off-Topic Discussion All times are UTC - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: