INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Blaster Builders Club -> Off-Topic Discussion

#31: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: DustyDave PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:51 pm
    —
DustyDave from Vancouver Island here... just purchased my first TK armor kit and am a tad overwhelmed at all the work I have in store Smile
My brother and I have access to a state of the art machine shop and are looking to build us a couple of blasters to compliment our shiny new armor!!
Sure hope the info here can make our quest a little easier than we first anticipated!!

#32: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: P-RexLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:15 am
    —
Hi everyone,  My name is Patrick.  I have just finished building my TD and now I am in the process of submitting my application to the 501st.  I am also in the process of building a ESB Tk and now I need an E-11.  I will need all the help I can get.  I think this site is awesome!!!

#33: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: daredevil PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am
    —
Hi i'm wayne from the uk I am going to try my first prop build a blaster hoping for help and advice looking forward to chatting with you all and learning thanks. Very Happy

#34: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: trooper96Location: Ninety Six, SC PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:49 pm
    —
Bryan from Ninety Six, SC, USA. Yes, a town with a number for a name whose history dates back to the early 1600's. Saw Star Wars as a kid in '77 and have been a fan ever since. I owned many toys in my youth, but now would like to build this E11. Looking forward to the challenge.

#35: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: tk7475 PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:04 pm
    —
Hi everyone,
Phil here from the UK. Have been an active member of the 501st for 6.5 years and have a cleared Stormtrooper, Gunner and Crewman. Thought i'd pop over as after doing a few builds, Hasbro conversions and resin moulds I thought I would look at a pipe build.
cheers

#36: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: danny19980128 PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 pm
    —
Hi i'm Daniel, and i'm from the United States, Florida and I want to build my own E-11 blaster.

#37: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: scoutrooperLocation: Panama City Beach, FL PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm
    —
Scoutrooper here, going to build my first PVC E-11.

#38: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: cdn_fanboy PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:26 am
    —
Hi Everyone.

I have just started my journey building an ANH-Stunt TK armor and I came across this website from a friend who is also building a TK armor. I have looked into getting the full Doopy Doo kit but now I am looking at building my own with the use of PVC piping as I work in the plumbing industry and have access to this pipe. So I was told this was the place to find the best templates/blueprints for my PVC build. I look forward to hearing from everyone on here and see what kind of builds take place on here.

Bryan.

#39: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: TerrorFirmaLocation: Brisbane Australia PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 am
    —
Howdy from Brisbane Australia, another Redback member and avid minim of Pew Pew worship:)

Terror

#40: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: cadeusLocation: Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:44 pm
    —
Hello, everyone.  My name is Ben, and after two years of researching... and drooling, I am finally taking the leap into the 501st.  I found this website in one of the threads at whitearmor.net .  I will get my ATA armor around Monday, and I have a lot to do, and so I have joined you.  So far, so good.  I am really happy with this community.  I'm glad to be here! Smile

#41: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: YngelLocation: Son, Norway PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:29 pm
    —
Greetings from Norway! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an educator, maker space developer, maker and tinkerer at a Norwegian science centre, and a former science and maths teacher. After assembling a stormtrooper armour for work I decided that we needed something better than a Hasbro toy blaster with a shoddy paint job to do it justice. So I started looking for reference material for making 3D printed and laser cut E11 details for a pipe build, and I stumbled upon this place. Much inspiration and awesome builds in here. I'm glad this place exists. So far I've designed a laser cut grip, and an M38 scope, a curved clip and the T-tracks for 3D printer. I'm planning on uploading the files to thingiverse when I know that they work. The ones I've printed so far works well, but I'm still adding details. It'll probably take some time, as I'm using the free version of Sketchup on what little spare time I have. I'll keep you updated, if there's anyone in here who's interested. Any feedback would be useful.  Smile

#42: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: TyranneixLocation: Jacksonville, Florida PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:33 pm
    —
Tyranneix from Florida.  TD8732 in the 501st Legion.  Looking to build sandy weapons...

#43: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Author: d_jedi1Location: Near St.Louis, in Illinois PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm
    —
Hi everybody! My name is Richard and I've been building various props(models/action figures) off and on over the years. I recently started adding to my collection/display again and wanted to build a few blasters.

Blaster Builders Club -> Off-Topic Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3