DFG
DFG  

DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Shout Box   
DFG
DFG  

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Event Calendar
DFG
DFG  
August 2017
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  
No events today.
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Survey   
DFG
DFG  
What do you think about this site?

Ummmm, not bad
Cool
Terrific
The best one!

Results
Polls

Votes 10
Comments: 0
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG
Hackers Beware   
DFG
DFG  
You have been warned!
We have caught 57 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm)
DFG
DFG DFG DFG

DFG DFG DFG
DFG Blaster Builders Club :: View topic - INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old

Search for at
Blaster Builders Club Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 blaster building with EVA foam Blaster Building Rothgar68 8 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am
Rothgar68 View latest post
 Anovos TK Armor Build Models & Armor Rothgar68 13 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:07 am
 Original designs. Off-Topic Discussion Davemcd 0 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 pm
Davemcd View latest post
 Rebel pilot helmet from EVA foam. Models & Armor Rothgar68 4 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 am
 1st time blaster build Blaster Building ML-1123 1 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:00 am
 Intro Off-Topic Discussion pauliemcg 1 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 am
INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    Blaster Builders Club Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tango71

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Greetings from the land of OZ (Kansas for those that don't get the reference)

Im Rob and I am an alcoholic...just kidding, I have been costuming for the past 6 years and doing several complete armors for my sons for Halloween and such, I have made a few prop weapons but none have been Star Wars, Mostly have used Pepakura and Foam, I am bigred1610 over at the 405th (Halo site) and am getting ready to start my own Storm/Sand Trooper build.
Scootay

uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

I've been looking for this forum for a while. I remember visiting a site years ago called BBC but then could never find it again. I finished my RD Prop Masters bucket recently. My next project has got to be a blaster. One day I might finish my Fett helmet!
Scootay

uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

That should be RS Prop Masters. Preview then submit.....  Embarassed
Tusker

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Great to find the BBC still on the WWW!!  Was a member a few years ago but fell out of the blaster building business after a military move.  Glad to be back and looking for inspiration!!

Tusker!
G5captain

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Chris and I am new to the BBC and am glad to be here.  I am in the 501'st legion Socal Garrison as TK-8949 and I am looking to take on a new project.  I have seen some really cool blasters online and I would like to try my hand at building one.  I may be biting off more than I can chew but I really like the looks and features of the Plecter Labs "Blaster Core" with the mini screen, but it looks really daunting for a new builder like myself.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  Looking forward to learning more about the process!
TI-8342

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Greetings all, TI-8342 from the 501st here.

Mostly, I'm looking for parts templates for a couple BFGs to carry while trooping.

Outside of that, I'm also looking to learn more about armour and prop building.
terranewf

canada.png

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hey! What a great site! I'm George and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (originally from Carbonear, Newfoundland). I'm 43 and the first movie I ever saw in a cinema was Star Wars in 1977. Been a fan ever since. I've always wanted to build my own Star Wars props, so I figured I'd start with an E-11. Very excited to get started. Thanks for having me.
CaptainNeeda

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:56 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi everyone.  My name's Kevin and I was a member on the old forums.  I had gotten out of blaster building for a few years now, but I decided to get back to work and get some more wood chips and pvc dust in my eyes.  It's good to be back!
JulioTheGeek

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Newbie. Been building my TK for a while (a year or so). ramped up production more recently since FanExpo in Toronto this year. I have a doopydoo pipe kit. Looking for forums to help me getter together!
GTAC

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi all, new to props and building. Looking to learn a lot to build some E-11's. Think they look good displayed in my house. Not sure if the wife will agree but we'll find out I guess Laughing
CaptainNeeda

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Welcome!
Ruben

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hello all,

Let's introduce myself. I'm Ruben, 30 years old, married and a father of a beautiful daughter. I have a long list of  hobbies, including larping, historical europe martial arts and scouting. I made a few props in the past including painting a (re)cast resin E-11 blaster I Got on ebay. I was trilled at the time to get it but now a see all the flaws. I'll try to post some pics ones I find out how to do that.
I'll be trying to make a occur blaster which is more accurate than my resin cast. I even Got ideas how to make one which shoots foam arrows like a Nerf gun, will probably never happen but who knows.

I'll probably. Do a lot of reading and not a lot of posting at first. But this will change in the future
clonecollector

usa.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi!

My name is Paul. I'm a 501st member from NJ looking to put together sandtrooper T21 (Lewis gun). I've been on this site years ago but it looks like quite a bit has changed. lol! The last blaster I scratchbuilt was Boba Fett's ESB EE3 back in 2008. I've since sold that one for a resin replica and then a bronze replica... but I know another 501st member out there has that original base blaster I made!

I hope to get a few tips and and learn some methods of putting together T21 within the next few months.

Thanks for your future help!
2431940k98

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:48 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi I am new to the prop building Hobby and I am looking for plans for different sidearms of all sci-fi .  I hope I can be a help to this pag.
RelanTarel

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Introduce yourself New and Old Reply with quote

Hi all,
A little new to the build seen but I'm ready to build my own toys especially Ones with sound and lights and stuff see ya on the forums and I look forward to y'alls experianced advice.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post Blaster Builders Club Forum Index ->  Off-Topic Discussion All times are UTC - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: